Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kolson's blessing day









Kolson's blessing day was a perfect day. All of my family and Nick's family were able to be there even though the weather didn't cooperate. It snowed about 6 inches in our part of the woods. Nick did a great job with the blessing. We had lunch at our house after church. It was great having all of our family there, but you can imagine what it was like having 12 kids and 17 adults in our small duplex. Boston was in heaven with all the kids and they all played pretty good together. It was a pretty good day, thank you everyone who came.

6 comments:

Shani said...

Mini Boston is a cutie! Glad everything went well despite the snow! Love ya Ash.

The Miles Family said...

Oh Kohlson looks adroable! I can't wait to hold the little guy. Cute family photo {Boston is good to smile for the camera!} Wish we could have been there. I must say I don't miss the snow though...didn't it just melt?!

Brandi said...

Your family picture turned out really cute.

Christensenfamily said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Your new little Kolson is such a cutie! We miss seeing you guys. I hope everything is going great in Star Valley, despite the snow.

MJH Behrend said...

Hi Ashley and Nick

Congrats to you and Kolson :)

Mike, Hannah and I wanted to share with you our new Behrend Family blog at http://behrend3.blogspot.com/

We are probably going to make it invitation only, so shoot me an email at behrend3@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to it. We don't want our photos floating around Google!

The Brendles said...

Oh the boys are so cute! They look so much alike! How is life over in Star Valley? Hope all is well!